Your Reemployment Resource
Find a Job >
Create a Resume >Looking for work can be a challenge. At the central New Mexico Workforce Connection, we offer a wide array of job seeker services. We can help with resumes, find you training, or figure out what occupation suits you best.
- For more information, find the central New Mexico Workforce Connection location nearest you.Assess Your Skills: Assess your career interests, work readiness and work values pertaining to a multitude of careers.
- Find the Right Job, with Assistance: Learn about different occupations, conducting a job search, preparing a resume, interviewing techniques, researching company information, contacting employers, and conducting follow-up on submitted applications and resumes.
- Enjoy On-line Convenience: We provide computers so you can find jobs in your town or county, match your skills with the jobs that are available right now, create resumes and cover letters, send job opportunities to your email account, and more. You can also apply for unemployment benefits.
- Our friendly staff assisting customers at the Workforce Connection Center in Albuquerque.Visit our Resource Room: browse written and electronic materials on resume writing and occupations, read more about various careers, obtain labor market information, find apprenticeships and job opportunities.
- Get Training: We offer workshops on a number of topics, including
- Basic Computer Operation
- Navigating Websites
- Quick Tips for an Effective Resume
- Interviewing Techniques
- Job Search Basics
- Transportation: You may qualify for free transportation for work and childcare.
Learn more about tools and resources available for job seekers
View all videos >>