Metropolitan Transportation Board (MTB)
- Time: 10:00AM
- Dates: 3rd Friday of every month
- Location: Meetings are typically held in the MRCOG office building but are currently being held remotely on Zoom. To obtain the Zoom link for meetings, please see posted agendas. Meetings are open to the public.
- Public comment: The public is welcome to attend meetings and make public comment at meetings. If you would like to make a public comment at a meeting, please contact Claudia Patricia Merlo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-724-3651 at least 3 days prior to the meeting. Public comment will be taken during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Metropolitan Transportation Board (MTB) sets policy for transportation issues in the urban area. Elected officials from the different jurisdictions sit together on the MTB. The Board coordinates local government transportation planning and project development, identifies federal funding for transportation projects, including roadway widenings and extensions, sets policy for roadway access, identifies corridors and alignments for new roadways, identifies bicycle facilities and federal funding for them, and makes decisions about long-range transportation issues.
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for Establishment of Operations of the Mid-Region MPO (PDF)
- MTB Board Member Handbook 2019 (PDF)