- Boards & Committees
- MRMPO Boards & Committees
- Transportation Coordinating Committee
Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC)
An advisory committee to the Metropolitan Transportation Board (MTB)
- Time: 1:30PM
- Dates: 1st Friday of every month
- Location: Meetings are held in a hybrid environment; in the MRCOG office building and remotely on Zoom. To obtain the Zoom link for meetings, please see posted agendas. Meetings are open to the public.
- Public comment: The public is welcome to attend meetings and make public comment at meetings. If you would like to make a public comment at a meeting, please contact Kelly Benavidez at email@example.com or 505-724-3651 at least 3 days prior to the meeting. Public comment will be taken during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Download the TCC Meeting Schedule (PDF)
View TCC Meeting Calendar
Agendas & Minutes
View Agendas and Meeting Minutes
The Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) provides technical advice to the Metropolitan Transportation Board (MTB). The TCC reviews and makes recommendations from a technical viewpoint on all matters and items pertaining to transportation planning in the AMPA that are scheduled to come before the MTB. The TCC also assists in the implementation of the Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) for intermodal transportation planning and serves as the decision-making body for all Roadway Access Modification Requests.
The TCC may establish task groups and subcommittees of the TCC to formulate recommendations to the TCC.
The TCC has three standing committees. They are the Transportation Program Task Group (TPTG), the Intelligent Transportation System Subcommittee, and the Congestion Management Process Committee.
In addition to the standing committees, TCC has an advisory committee, Roadway Access Control Committee, staffed and supported by member agencies to manage a system of limited access roadways within the AMPA.
View the resolutions of the Transportation Coordinating Committee.
The TCC membership is composed of staff-level representatives with transportation and capital projects, planning knowledge, skills and experience from each of the member agencies and the New Mexico Department of Transportation.